Wednesday 30 June 2010

Blog Entry 13: Pre-order my Debut Album 'Saved'

Hi all,

The time has finally come! I've got a release date for my debut album. Yes you're reading correctly!

On the 23rd of August 'Saved' will be available to buy! On the 23rd of August I will be the happiest man alive.

You can pre-order it here:


I can hardly believe it. I've somehow managed to put all these little ideas in my head together to make something beautiful...

I'm often asked what kind of record people should expect and whether or not I think it will fit into the current climate. I always have the same answer....

When I think back to the darkest times in my life, music has always been there to save me. The songs on this record are like snapshots of moments in my life.
Some sad, some intensely happy and some just plain angry.

Above it all, i've made a record that emotes me and will hopefully do the same for others. The rest will take care of it itself....

I hope you enjoyed listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it

Now go pre-order it!

Tinashé x

No comments:

Post a Comment