Thursday 24 June 2010

Blog Entry 11: New Music Video for "Saved"

Hi guys

I write to you from the comfort of my bed. Its 12.32pm and i'm doing my best to get a rid of a serious case of man flu.... Bummer. On a brighter not, i've just received the final edit of my new music video!

The song is called "Saved" and it will my first official single. That feels a little bit weird to say! As you can imagine, i'm really proud. This particular single has a special place in my heart as It was written when life wasn't really all that grand for me.

Anyway, i'll stop banging on and let you have a listen/watch.

Enjoy! x







3 comments:

  1. love the desing of this blog..
    u can check mine at
    stylesessionz.blogspot.com
    pleease...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song brother! strong video flashbacks of Janet Jacksons "got til it's gone"! Keep it going. I'm a supporter!

    ReplyDelete