Monday 26 April 2010

Blog Entry 9: Cheating on my guitar....

Yo....

What a weekend!

I just want to say massive thanks to everyone who came to the Mixmag party yesterday! It was mental... Kissy was out of this world on the CDJ's and the sun was out. Pucker....

You may remember me mentioning in my last ramble that I was a little nervous about doing a live PA.
But to be honest, it felt amazing being able to run around like a lunatic without the risk of tripping over my guitar lead!
Check it out...



My angel of the North London Massive Impression...



Having it....



Shamless self promo.... 'Mayday' EP in my back pocket!



You cant do PA and not jumping on a beer bench surely?!
In fact, I got so in to it I decided it was a good idea to start swinging from the tree on the left with one hand!



Dizzee made a little cameo appearance.



What I gained in performance points I lost in measures of blood from my hand! But I'd do it again....

So the next gig is the Camden Crawl Island life BOAT PARTY! Again, its a first for me but Im really looking forward to it check out the line up...



You can grab tickets from here http://www.thecamdencrawl.com/partners/daytime/island-records

Hopefully see you down there!

Till the next time...

Tinashé x

1 comment:

  1. We gonna see you do a live PA in Malawi, come October? That Mayday (So Shifty) remix would go down a killa storm over here. Can't wait till Lake of Stars Festival.

    ReplyDelete